- Pigments and preparations made on the basis of titanium dioxide containing 80% or more of titanium dioxide in dry matter content decreased from 15% to 0%;
- Anionic organic surface-active agents, whether or not intended for retail sale, (other categories, except those containing aqueous solution containing 30% or more but not more than 50% alkyl din atrium oxides (benzenesulfonate) decreased from 15% to 0%;
- Plastic, linear polyethylene, with specific weight less than 0.94, in primary forms decreased from 15% to 0%;
- Products made of vinyl chloride polymers (plastic slab, sheet, film etc.) with plasticizers not less than 6% decreased from 15% to 0%;
- Other craft-paper and craft-cartons, weighing more than 150 g but less than 225 g decreased from 15% to 0%;
- Single-sided textile phloem fibers decreased from 15% to 0%.
- Other bands with a deviation of more than 50 yards / m: Polypropylene decreased from 15% to 0%;
- Other multiplicative (twisting) or single-threaded threads: Polyester from 15 to 0%;
That is, goods belonging to this sub-group will be calculated at 0 (zero) %:
- Ferroalloys: ferromanganan containing more than 65% manganese in the form and content of pellets not exceeding 5 mm;
- Ferroalloys: Other ferromanganese categories;
- Ferroalloys: belonging to the other category of ferromanganese;
- Ferrosilisium: containing more than 55% silicon;
- Ferrosilisium: magnesium content of 4% or more, but not more than 10%;
- Ferrosilisium: belonging to the other category;
- Ferrosilisium: Ferrosilisiummangan;
- Carbon content in ferrochrome exceeding 4%, but not more than 6%.
This article was prepared as a general information by the attorneys of Baku Attorneys & Consultants (BAC), Azerbaijani law firm. BAC is a full service law firm based in Baku and it has a strong team of highly experienced attorneys and consultants, specialized in rendering various expert services to foreign and local clients in Azerbaijan. Please, feel free to reach us via www.batco.az.